ALBC Youth Crew
*Register for Youth Crew *One time consent form
Life= Fun, Boring, Slow, Fast, Confusing, Clear, Agreements, Disagreement, Exciting, Depressing, Easy, Hard, Predictable, Unpredictable… Well its a series of ups and downs
We are here for all of it!
The Youth Crew has 3 leaders (Rodney, Debbie, Heather) and a bunch of Youth ages 12 to Graduation.
Each Friday from 6:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. we get together to worship, grow, eat, have fun and just hang out.
- Food is out when you get here!
- We dig into our bibles to learn about God and understand our place in Him.
- We learn how to apply each lesson to our lives today.
- We listen to music and even sing along (Sometimes ).
- We have guest speakers come in and talk about all kinds of things from evangelism to emotional coping skills.
- We go to concerts.
- We go out to eat.
- We have firepits.
- We serve our community in many ways.
- We try our best to get to the lake/beach at least once a year.
- ……Did I mention NERF WARS?
- “It’s all Fun and Games until someone gets Hungry” (aka Board Game/Birthday night).
- Sometimes we just talk and listen.
Some of the Programs we have used in the past: Echo the Story, Eternity:Francis Chan, and other programs from “Right Now Media” Plus quite a few of our own!
Got Questions? Call or Text Rodney Neufeld 204-979-7387